Terms of service
WINCO grants the right to use the Winco Talk Manager (WTM) service and software under the following conditions:
- The software comprising the WTM solution cannot be used in any situation involving copyright infringement. This includes the copying (backup excepted), reproduction, modification, “decompiling”, reverse engineering, disassembling techniques or any other decoding method. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by WINCO.
- The WTM service and software cannot be used to control, monitor or record activities in workstations without prior express user consent. Before installing and enabling the WTM Agent on a workstation, its user should formalize his or her informed consent through a signed document. If allegations are made pertaining to misuse by an end-user, WINCO may revoke, at its own discretion, the account of the company responsible for enabling the WTM Agent on the workstation of said user.
- The WTM service and software cannot be used in any activity which violates any law, custom or moral standards currently in force or valid in their country of use. Should complaints or evidence of service or software misuse arise concerning their use in illegal activities, the relevant account(s) will be terminated.
- WTM Agent was developed to work with the classic desktop version of Skype for Windows. In the event that this version of Skype is no longer supported by its manufacturer or is altered in a way that renders it incompatible with its previous versions, the organization holding a WTM subscription should not upgrade Skype on its computers until the necessary adjustments are implemented, if possible, by Winco for the WTM system.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will WINCO or its business partners be held responsible, jointly or severally, for damages caused by the use, or inability to use, this software, or by any possible unavailability of service. This includes compensatory damages, special and/or general damages, property damages, as well as any WTM service or software that proves problematic to an organization’s operational activity. By using the WTM system you accept WINCO’s responsibility under the Brazilian law.
- Software Update Responsibility: Whenever new features are deemed stable, Winco will update its servers on the Internet, and will post new versions of its other software (e.g., WTM Agent) on its website. These updates may be improvements regarding software features and/or the fixing of any bugs found in previous versions. Organizations that are WTM subscribers, as well as WTM resellers, will be notified also by e-mail. Winco will not be held liable for any malfunctions arising from user failure to update their software.
- Archiving time - Each conversation recorded by WTM will be stored by Winco during the corresponding period of the contracted WTM version, or during the term of the contract, whichever ends first. The storage times of the WTM versions are: 65 months (ENTERPRISE version), 24 months (PROFESSIONAL version), 12 months (STANDARD version) and 15 days (TRIAL version). The archiving period starts when the conversation occurs (and is recorded). WINCO reserves the right to delete, automatically and without notice, the conversations whose storage period has expired. In case of termination of the contract, additional 30 days of storage will be granted without cost for the recordings made up to the moment of termination.