Solution with chat and call recording and rules for users and groups. 24 months of cloud archiving.
Try it for free
WTM Professional for Skype
Recommended version for companies that need to archiving your Skype communication (chats and calls) for up to 24 months.
- 24 months of cloud archiving1.
- Recording of voice calls up to 60-hours month per station (about 02-hours day).
- Two-factor authentication for admin access control.
- Additional administrator login for rules configuration, conversations retrieval, or both.
- Rules by users and user groups.
- Rules for blocking and allowing chats and calls.
- Rules for blocking and allowing contacts and file transfers2.
Common features to all versions of WTM for Skype
- Control Panel.
- Rules by users and user groups (Professional version or higher).
- List of connections in progress.
- Management of activated WTM Agents.
Skype voice calls
- Unlimited cloud-based archiving, playback, and download.
- Search by period, user, and contact.
- Download of calls in MP3 format.
- Call recording between Skype and telephones (SkypeOut).
- Unlimited cloud-based archiving and retrieval.
- Search chats by period, user, contact, and keyword.
- Real-time chat monitoring.
Skype use control
- Blocking and allowing of chats, calls, and file transfers.
- Contact filter per user.
- Enabling and Disabling Recording.
* For Skype Classic (v7.x) only.
- Chat history by user, contact, period, and keyword.
- Chats content report for a given user and group of users.
- For Windows workstations (versions Vista to 10).
- Controls and records Skype Classic (v7.x) and Skype App (v12.x).
- Free upgrades.
- WTM Agent installation can be automated by GPO (installation file in MSI format).
- Activation in minutes.
- No server required.
- Low TCO.
- Secure access management.
- Scalable archiving.
- High Availability.
- Technical support by e-mail for all WTM versions, including during the trial period.
- The cloud archiving period is 24 months, or until termination of contract, whichever comes first. In case the contract is
terminated by any of the parties, all recorded material will remain available for download for 30 days, with no additional cost.