Skype control and recording for offices and small businesses with 12 months of archiving.
Try it for free
WTM Standard for Skype
Version for companies with five or more computers that need to control Skype and record the conversations of employees, with preferential use of chat and less voice calls.
- 12 months of cloud archiving1.
- Recording of voice calls up to 10-hours month per station (about 20-minutes day).
- Blocking and allowing file transfer2.
- List of allowed contacts2.
Common features to all versions of WTM for Skype
- Control Panel.
- Rules by users and user groups (Professional version or higher).
- List of connections in progress.
- Management of activated WTM Agents.
Skype voice calls
- Unlimited cloud-based archiving, playback, and download.
- Search by period, user, and contact.
- Download of calls in MP3 format.
- Call recording between Skype and telephones (SkypeOut).
- Unlimited cloud-based archiving and retrieval.
- Search chats by period, user, contact, and keyword.
- Real-time chat monitoring.
Skype use control
- Blocking and allowing of chats, calls, and file transfers.
- Contact filter per user.
- Enabling and Disabling Recording.
* For Skype Classic (v7.x) only.
- Chat history by user, contact, period, and keyword.
- Chats content report for a given user and group of users.
- For Windows workstations (versions Vista to 10).
- Controls and records Skype Classic (v7.x) and Skype App (v12.x).
- Free upgrades.
- WTM Agent installation can be automated by GPO (installation file in MSI format).
- Activation in minutes.
- No server required.
- Low TCO.
- Secure access management.
- Scalable archiving.
- High Availability.
- Technical support by e-mail for all WTM versions, including during the trial period.
- The archiving period is 12 months, or until termination of contract, whichever comes first. In case the contract is
terminated by any of the parties, all recorded material will remain available for download for 30 days, with no additional cost.
- For Skype Classic (v7.x) only.